Saturday, August 31, 2019

WATCH: Novak Djokovic loses temper with fan before his third-round US Open win

The World No. 1 Novak Djokovic became the talk of town after he lost his cool before the start of his third-round US Open win over Denis Kudla on Saturday. A video circulating online of the Serbian tennis sensation shows him entwined in a tiff with a fan during a warm-up session as he faced his American opponent at the Arthur Ashe Stadium.The viral video shows the 16-time Grand Slam champion walking over to the stands to the heckler and can be heard saying: “I'll come find you. I'll find you after. Trust me, I'll find you."Later when the champ was questioned about the encounter with the fan, Djokovic said: “To have a drink. I liked the guy. I'm going to buy him a drink.""We'll keep it between us. But he definitely helped me. He doesn't even know, but he did help me," he said adding that: "I'm not going to talk about it. I think he did me a favor. Even maybe he didn't want to do me a favor, he did me a favor, big favor."

from The News International - Sports https://ift.tt/2NJ5UWK

No comments:

Post a Comment